A one day, 8 hour course, that satisfies the requirements for an Ohio resident to apply for their Ohio Concealed Handgun License.
The class with cover areas such as, but not limited to;
– Firearms safety
– Safe storage of both handgun and ammunition
– Handgun and Ammunition Selection for Concealed Carry
– How to safely draw your firearm and engage a lethal threat
– How to engage multiple threats
– The bodies natural reactions to a lethal threat
– What to do after using a handgun for self defense
Students will need to bring,
Handgun (We will have handguns available for rental, upon request)
Ammunition (200 rounds or more)
Holster (we can provide, upon request)
Eye protection (we can provide, upon request)
Ear protection (we can provide, upon request)
Clothing for outdoor weather
Please bring firearm in a case or a bag unloaded with no ammunition in your magazines.
Please bring a lunch with you or purchase the ticket for a pizza lunch with your entry to the course.